March Update

March is already halfway past, and I am happy to report I just received The Price of Survival back from my editor, and am going through the final edit. This means the book is so very close to going live. I worried, but hopeful, it will be worth the wait. Book three is in the works, but it will be a while before it heads off to the editor.

Back to a March update though, with The Price of Survival’s final edit in process I am aiming for an early April release date. I’ll continue to post updates as I have them, but if everything continues to fall as it is, the sequel to  When the Kingdom Falls will be out less than a year after the first book went live in September.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.